How much would you pay to DE-STRESS the holidays?
Survey says--- $1445, total, for the Top 10 stressers
Here's the breakdown (so you DON'T breakdown!)--
1. We'd pay $143 to have someone put up all our decorations, inside and outside.
2. We'd pay another $128 to have them all taken down.
3. To have all your holiday shopping done for you . . . $121.
4. To have all your gifts perfectly wrapped for everyone . . . $96.
5. To guarantee your significant other will love their present? We'd pay $134 ON TOP of what we're planning to spend on the actual gift.
6. To have your entire holiday meal taken care of . . . $146. That includes buying the food, cooking everything, and doing the dishes.
7. We'd pay an extra $108 to make sure the turkey was perfect.
8. To guarantee no one at dinner argued about politics . . . $152.
9. To completely avoid your IN-LAWS this year . . . $158.
10. And the thing we'd pay the most for is to find our Christmas spirit again, and really enjoy the holidays like when we were kids . . . $259.