Ever leave the house and have a sinking feeling you left something on? Like the oven, or your curling iron?
A new survey found 80% of us have turned around and gone back to double-check. (Yep, my hand is raised... I've done that numerous times!)
So here are the questions we stress ourselves out with most:
1. "Did I lock the front door?"
2. "Do I have my phone?"
3. "Do I have my keys?"
4. "Do we have anything to make for dinner?"
5. "Did I leave a window open?"
6. "Did I leave a light on?"
7. "Did I lock the car?"
8. "Did I SHUT the front door?"
9. "Did I leave the stove or oven on?"
10. "Did I remember to turn off the heat or the A/C?"
Honestly, I think I struggled with THREE of these just this morning! It's amazing that I made it to work on time....