Usually, it's the toys with small parts that you worry about with small children. Who knew a child could get stuck inside this toy?!
I think we'll probably see new warning labels in the future, don't you?
The boy's panicked mother, Soona Choe, called 911 after her 20-month-old son Luca became lodged inside this square box-like toy. Sergeant Rick Hernandez responded to the scene and broke the toy in order to get Luca out. Hernandez said Luca was visibly unamused (at the situation or that his toy was broken??) and very happy to be out of the toy.
Luca was not injured and his mom says he is being more careful with how he plays with his toys.