This feels like one of those car insurance commercials... but it actually happened. And this mom is sharing the story (and photos!) so it doesn't happen to you.
A can of dry shampoo in her daughter's car console exploded in the heat. "It blew the console cover off of its hinges, shot through the sunroof, and went high enough in the air that it landed about 50 feet away."
My husband immediately texted the story to our daughter, whose car is usually filled with everything from makeup to shoes to old fries. Gotta check to see if she has any dry shampoo.
Or any aerosols.
With the heat we've had lately, this is a warning we all need to take seriously!