Who loves ketchup? Most of us, actually. Sure, it's an obvious choice for burgers and fries, but what else do you like to cover in ketchup.
A new Buzzfeed survey has the answers, so you can determine whether or not your ketchup cravings are in the mainstream. It's an internet survey, so take it all with a grain of salt (or maybe more ketchup).
The things we like to put ketchup on inlclude (with percentages who add ketchup in parentheses):
- French Fries (86%) -- Although the mark of a great french fry is one that doesn't need ketchup!
- Fried Chicken (42%) -- Really?
- Sausage (63%) -- I'm thinking a Polish or Italian sausage is better with mustard, and don't even get me started talking about covering up the taste of Conecuh Sausage with ketchup. Sacrilege!
- Scrambled Eggs on Toast (37%) -- Tabasco is better
- Hamburger (85%) -- Duh!
- Pasta (8%) -- This survey is now officially messing with us.
- Ice Cream (1%) -- And now it's gone off the rails. Not a chance people are being honest here (right?)
[Photo: Getty Images]