Over at al.com, they've put together a handy list of how you can celebrate St. Patrick's Day in the Mobile area.
- St. Patrick's Day Mass at the Cathedral, Friday 10AM
- The Friendly Sons of St. Patrick will parade in Downtown Mobile, Friday 11AM
- Callaghan's 71st Irish Street Party, Friday & Saturday, 12N until ...
- St. Patrick's Day at O'Daly's starts with "kegs and eggs" on Friday morning at 6.
- Green Dress Run, to benefit Child Advocacy Center, happening on Saturday afternoon
And that's just a few. Every bar with an Irish theme will have something going on to celebrate the day. Just remember to taxi/Uber it home if you've had a bit much.