The 7th annual Gumbo-Chili Showdown returns to Ladd-Peebles Stadium, along with the iHeartRadio Red-Blue Spring Football Game.
Whether you're a fan of food or football (or both), make plans to attend this Saturday, April 8th. The weather is going to cooperate big time, with plenty of sunshine and high temps in the 70s. You couldn't ask for better.
More than 30 teams will be serving up some of the best gumbo and chili you've ever tasted, with all proceeds to benefit the Regan Robinson Young Scholarship Fund. And tickets are just $8 in advance, or $10 at the gate. Buy advance tickets online HERE.
iHeartRadio Red-Blue Spring Game
The Jags' 9th annual Spring Game will kick-off at 12:00 Noon, inside Ladd-Peebles Stadium. There's FREE admission to the game, and it's a great first chance to see how the 2017 edition of our Jags football team will look. Plus, kids always enjoy the chance to go on the field after the game to meet players and coaches. Plus, if you're considering season tickets, this is a great chance for you to pick your seats and talk to a ticket rep.
- The parking lot will open at 8:00 AM for tailgating (free parking, no pass necessary).
- Greers Fan Fest will be open before the game, with fun activities & kids 12 and under eat FREE.
- Live music at the Gumbo-Chili Showdown before the game.
- Fans who attend the Spring Game will get a voucher for a Jags softball game
- Can't make the game? Listen on 99.5 The Jag, available anywhere on iHeartRadio
Look for our iHeartRadio team at the Gumbo-Chili Showdown this weekend, and stop by to say hello.
2017 SOUTH ALABAMA FOOTBALL SCHEDULE
- Sat 9/2 @ Ole Miss
- Sat 9/9 OKLAHOMA STATE
- Sat 9/16 ALABAMA A&M
- Sat 9/23 IDAHO
- Sat 9/30 @ Louisiana Tech
- Wed 10/11 @ Troy
- Sat 10/21 LOUISIANA-MONROE
- Thu 10/26 @ Georgia State
- Sat 11/4 ARKANSAS STATE
- Sat 11/11 LOUISIANA-LAFAYETTE
- Sat 11/18 @ Georgia Southern
- Sat 12/2 @ New Mexico State
Games in BOLDFACE are at Ladd-Peebles Stadium.